Last revised: November 15, 2017.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When ordering from or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey or marketing communication, Open a Support Ticket, surf or enter information on our Site, or use certain other Site features. We also collect information from you when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you when responding to your customer-service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after a correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We work hard to protect Glomont and our users from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
WWhen a user places an order, we implement a variety of security measures so as to maintain the safety of your personal information.
An external PCI-compliant payment gateway handles all Credit Card transactions.
WHAT ARE YOUR OBLIGATIONS?
- When you create your account you must provide accurate information.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password and all activities that occur under your account. You should notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may never use another user’s account without permission.
- You may not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless this restriction is prohibited by law.
- We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the website, solely to access the Service, provided, however, that this license does not constitute a sale of the study Materials or any copy thereof, and as between Us and You, We retain all right, title and interest in the purchased Materials.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Help remember and process the items in a shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so check your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
WHAT IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER?
If you turn cookies off, then some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
WWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We may, however, provide links to third-party websites that we believe you will find useful. We are not responsible for these other websites’ privacy practices. We make no representation with regard to the policies or business practices of any websites to which you connect through a link from this Site, and are not responsible for any material contained thereon, or any transactions that occur between you and any such website, nor are we responsible for the privacy policies of such third-party websites. These policies may differ from those applicable to our Site, therefore, and we encourage you to review them.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
WE HAVE, HOWEVER, IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie), or other third-party identifiers, together, to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad-service functions as they relate to our website.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
You can change your personal information by the following means:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging into your account
- Through an online chat with us or by sending us a support ticket
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
When a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place, we honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
There are some very important reasons why we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the U.S.’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s online privacy and safety.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit to us any personally identifiable information.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of U.S. privacy law. The concepts included in these principles have played a significant role in the development of data-protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we take the following responsive actions, should a data breach occur:
- We notify you via email within 1 business day, or
- We notify the affected users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop unwanted emails from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CAN-SPAM, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- To not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- To identify the message as an advertisement, in some reasonable way.
- To include the physical address of our business, registered agent, or site headquarters.
- To monitor third-party email marketing services, for compliance, if one is used.
- To quickly honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- To allow users to unsubscribe by using the link provided at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. Alternatively, you can email us, using our Contact Us page, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
GLOMONT LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE 19958 United States
Phone: +1-833-GLOMONT Phone: +1-833-456-6668