Last updated: November 15, 2017.
Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions (hereafter, “Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) before using the http://www.glomont.com website, which is operated by Glomont LLC (hereafter, “Glomont”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of this Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Service. By accessing or using this Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
This Site is not intended for use by anyone who cannot legally form binding contracts. If you cannot legally form binding contracts, then you may not use this Site, submit information about yourself to us, or create or otherwise use an account. By using this Site you represent that you can legally form binding contracts.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Site and/or the Materials contained on the Site (as defined below), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Use the Site or Materials for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- Engage in spamming or flooding.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this Site any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site.
- Sell, resell, transfer, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site or its Materials.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or its Materials.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary-rights notices contained in the Site or its Materials.
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
- Use any robot, spider, script, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents. A limited exception is provided to general-purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses, using an easily identifiable agent, and comply with our robots.txt file.
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
- Transmit, display, utter, or distribute content or other material that is or may be unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or misappropriates the privacy of other intellectual property rights of Glomont, other users of the Site, or other third parties.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through this Site(“Purchase”), then you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase, including, without limitation, your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, billing address, and financial information.
The prices and availability of any products or services displayed on this Site are subject to change at any time, without notice. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any user of your account at the price(s) that are in effect at the time such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases.
FEEDBACK AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Service constitutes our intellectual property and will remain the exclusive property of Glomont and our licensors. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide, regarding this Service, is entirely voluntary and Glomont reserves the right to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as it sees fit and without any obligation to you.
We welcome your reviews, commentary, suggestions or other feedback regarding your experience with our Site and our products and services. In connection with any such reviews, commentary, suggestions, feedback or any other information or content that you transmit or provide to us (collectively, “Feedback”), you hereby grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise use such Feedback (including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein) for any purpose whatsoever (commercial or otherwise, including, without limitation, improving the Site and developing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback), without any limitations and without compensation to you. Feedback will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution, or other similar obligation on our part. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Feedback. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to post, review, edit, move or delete any Feedback, according to our sole discretion and without notice.
Our return policy extends to 15 days from the date of purchase. For any days subsequent to this, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, contained in the original packaging, and be in its original condition. We also require a receipt or proof of purchase. The following goods are non-returnable:
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable and digital products in PDF, ePub, and Kindle format.
The following reasons explain why we do not accept returns or offer refunds for some applicable products:
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after receipt.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your returned item and whether or not your request for a refund has been approved. If your request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days. All refunds are subject to a 20% processing fee and the cost of shipping the original item(s) out to you will not be refunded. The customer assumes the cost of shipping for all returned the items. For example, if you bought and returned an item that cost $100 plus $10 for shipping and we accept your return, we will refund you $80 (i.e.: ($100- 20%). The $10 shipping fees is non-refundable.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not received a refund, check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company (it may take several days before your refund is officially posted). Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they arrived defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email through the “contact us” page and we will provide the return address.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and was shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, Glomont will mail a new gift certificate out to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift, when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will be notified out about your return.
Please mail your product to the return address we provide.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs. A 20% processing fees will be deducted from your refund (see also refunds). We suggest you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. The time it takes for you to receive your exchanged product may vary, depending on where you live.
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Glomont. Reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Glomont. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials that have been downloaded or purchased from our site.
Glomont respects the intellectual property rights of others and our company expects our users to do the same. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if such infringements are defined by the law, and such notices should be reported to our Copyright Agent, using the process set out below:
- Identify the work whose copyright you claim is being infringed.
- Identify the material whose copyright you claim is being infringed and where it is located: i.e., on a website or in printed materials.
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.To allow us to better serve you when responding to your customer-service requests.
- Provide a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the manner in which the Material is being used is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or in the law.To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- Provide a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Deliver the DMCA Notice, with the above information completed, to our Designated DMCA Agent at:
DMCA Notice GLOMONT LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE 19958 United States
Email: [email protected]
This procedure is only for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any of Glomont’s intellectual property rights.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GLOMONT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. GLOMONT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOMONT NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS, NOR GLOMONT’S OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF GLOMONT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THEM. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF GLOMONT IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) THE TOTAL FEES YOU PAID GLOMONT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, AND (B) FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$400).
ACCESS BY MINORS
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the Internet by searching for “parental control protection.”
You are free to stop using our Service at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at our discretion and without notice. We may also terminate or suspend your access to the Service, at any time, if you are not complying with this policy or our Terms and Conditions, or if you are using the Service in a manner that we believe may cause us financial or legal liability.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254 or 1-800-952-5210.